Day 01: Delhi/ Corbett (280Kms & 7-8hrs drive)...By Overnight Car or Coach
This evening @ 11pm, drive to Corbett to Corbett National Park by Car or Coach.
Corbett National Park is India's first national park and the first sanctuary under Project Tiger, which was established in 1936, as the Hailey National Park. It is located in the foothill of Himalayas in the holy state of Uttarakhand. Corbett National Park is very rich in flora and fauna and famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. Corbett National Park has a total area of 1318.54 sq. km, which includes 520 sq. km. of core area of and 797.72 sq. km. of buffer area and it was named after late Jim Corbett, the legendary hunter-naturalist turned author and photographer, who spent most of his years in this area and contributed in setting up the this National Park.
Overnight on Board.
Day 02: Corbett National Park
Arrive Corbett National Park in the morning by 7am and check in to hotel.
Breakfast at hotel and rest of the morning at leisure OR take part in activities like Rappelling, River Crossing, Rock Climbing, Hiking and Trekking (in case of group on extra cost).
Lunch at hotel and have some rest.
In the afternoon, proceed for 1st Jungle Safari inside Corbett National Park.
Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Corbett/ Delhi (280Kms & 7-8hrs drive)
This early morning, proceed for 2nd Jungle Safari inside Corbett National Park.
Return to hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi with sweet memories of your Corbett Trip with Dependable Travel Solutions (India) !!
***END OF THE TOUR***
Corbett National Park remains open from November 15 to June 15.
General Tips, while visiting Corbett National Park:
• Do not disturb the animals during day time as most of the nocturnal animals sleep during day time.
• Do not try to irritate the animals or make them angry by teasing them.
• Take official guides along with you on the park trip.
• Do not smoke inside the park.
• Do not use flash or intrusive photography.
• Picking of plants and insects is strictly prohibited.
• Wear loose fitting and simple clothes that blend with the park surroundings.
• For the safety of the visitors, walking and hiking within the vicinity of the park is not allowed.
• Camping and picnicking is not allowed within the park.
• Carry plenty of water along with you.